1. When and why did you decide to partner with Femtec?
In 2013, the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft opted for a partnership. The advancement of women is a central interest of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. Women in management positions in particular are an important concern of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, which is also supported internally by various funding programs.
2. What is so special about Femtec graduates and scholarship holders?
They are very goal-oriented, highly motivated, versatile, particularly interested and committed socially, and highly qualified.
3. What does the Femtec Network mean for your organisation?
A very good opportunity to make contact with highly motivated, versatile, strong female personalities and to recruit them for the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft as employees.
4. What are your messages to the scholarship holders?
Take advantage of the program’s immense opportunities to expand your network, cultivate exchange with your cooperation partners, and develop yourself further.
5. How do you perceive the Femtec Network?
Very cooperative and professional, with a great willingness to share knowledge and insights.
“Use the immense possibilities of the program to expand your network, cultivate the exchange with the cooperation partners and further develop yourself.”
Michael Vogel Head of Department Recruitment Marketing, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft