1. When and why did you decide to partner with Femtec?
In order to achieve a balanced “energy mix” among our employees as well, we would like to significantly increase the proportion of women in specialist and management positions, especially in our technical areas. By working with Femtec, we can promote talented and committed women and recruit them for EnBW. That’s why we chose the partnership in 2011.
2. What is so special about Femtec graduates and scholarship holders?
You can feel the enthusiasm and passion with renewed each time which the scholarship holders and when graduates are active in their subjects. It’s contagious and inspiring.
3. What does the Femtec Network mean for your organisation?
Femtec plays an increasingly important role in the organisation. Because the graduates bring a breath of fresh air and new ideas and they drive topics forward out of inner conviction. This is good for every organisation.
4. What are your messages to the scholarship holders?
Don’t focus so much on which degree course or specialism you have chosen. Think about which topics you want to change in Germany and the world. If there are these topics at EnBW, approach me!
5. How do you perceive the Femtec Network?
Empower. Connect. Inspire. In all directions!