Wanted: Coordinator (m/f) for Universities, Research Institutes and International Affairs
Femtec is looking to staff its new job opening as coordinator for universities, research institutes and international affairs as soon as possible. Together with its partners from science and business, Femtec forms a strong and nationwide unique career network, promoting the career entries and forthcomings of women in STEM. The Femtec.Network contains the universities of the TU9 Alliance and the ETH Zurich as well as leading technology companies and the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft. Femtec's offers for qualification and counselling address female students, graduates and professionals in STEM.
- Development of a concept to upgrade the cooperation with universities within the Femtec.Network as well as its implementation, including the cultivation of contacts
- Support of the key account within Femtec.Network
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts to lecturers
- Conceptual advancement of Femtec's international orientation
- Support of specific requests to high potentials at the partner universities
- Support of the conceptual advancement of offers for the networking between business and universtities
- Complete university education with a business or business engineering background
- Experience in recruitment marketing and / or career counselling, if possible in the area of scientific institutions
- Strong organisation and communication skills, team spirit and resilience
- Pronounced analytic and conceptual mindset
- Flexibility, willingness to travel
- Competent computer skills regarding MS-Office and databases
Femtec works very closely with its partners from science and business. Self-responsibility, commitment and motivation for Femtec's objecitves are especially important to us.
We offer a varying task field and a pleasant and family friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team. In order to advance the diversity of the Femtec team, we appreciate applications from men and people with non-German cultural backgrounds.
Please send your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 12, 2015
Femtec.GmbH, c/o Technische Universität Berlin
Straße des 17. Juni 135
The team is looking forward to further support!